WVA Team Member Suitability
Right at the top: thank you!… for being willing to take the time and effort to serve in this ministry.
Before your application is even submitted, we ask you to agree to the short “Declaration of Suitability” below which is… exactly as it says! A very simple declaration which is for both you and WVA to check basic requirements are met and that you’re a suitable applicant to be on the WVA Team.
A proper, more detailed agreement will be part of your induction/training if you’re approved to be on the 2022 Camp Team.
“By marking my agreement as part of my application for the Worldview Australia 2022 Camp Team, I am confirming that:
- I agree to the OAC Ministries statement of faith,
- I will abide by and respect all OAC, including WVA specific, policies and procedures,
- I have not been convicted of any criminal offense or participated in any activity that could create problems when serving in a Christian ministry,
- I have not committed any acts of sexual or indecent assault, against minors or adults,
- I agree to and accept the commitment required as a volunteer with OAC Ministries,
- I understand that before I can be appointed to Team, I will need to undergo screening for suitability, necessary training, and agree to the necessary policies and procedures before volunteering.
If I am approved as a volunteer and accepted onto the WVA Team:
- In the event of accident, injury or illness where I, or my emergency contact, is unable to consent, I authorise/accept:
- the leader in charge to obtain medical advice and/or assistance they deem necessary,
- use of an Ambulance,
- all operation, blood transfusion and anaesthetic risks involved in procedures that are deemed necessary,
- responsibility for any excess costs incurred relating to medical emergencies.
- To the extent permitted by law, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless OAC Ministries (which includes WVA) and any of the individual staff or voluntary leaders against all claims, demands, suits and liability of whatever nature and howsoever arising out of personal injury or any damage or loss of personal property.
I declare that the information provided in the application is to the best of my knowledge and accurate in all respects. I hereby authorise OAC Ministries to use my personal information to process and effect my application.”