OAC Ministries Missions are an opportunity for people to share their understanding and relationship with God through creative means and in a team environment. Our missions are usually a set number of days taking place during holiday times and often in popular holiday locations.
We share about Jesus’ love in fun and relevant ways through an informative and entertaining program, which usually involves storytelling, games, puppetry, drama and music.
Our teams are made up of volunteers who give up their holiday time to share the Gospel in these exciting missions. They are trained and led by our qualified staff or long-term well experienced volunteers.
Team members have opportunities to grow and develop skills in areas such as leadership, communication and teamwork.
Easter Missions 2022 Applications Now Open!
Mission locations and dates Easter ’22:
- Grampians: 14th – 18th April
- Belgrave Heights Convention: 14th – 18th April
- Bright: 14th – 18th April
After completing your application you will be contacted by your Mission Director or someone from the OAC team will let you know about mission costs, dates for team training/meeting, and any additional information.
- Must be over 16 years of age at the time of mission,
- Have a valid, or have applied, for a current Working with Children’s Check,
- Provide character and church references for screening,
- Complete/attend training.
If you wish to know more about Missions, please contact us.