Religious Education and Values Presentations for Secondary schools
– Religious Education, that’s Christian and within ethical constraints
– with Life-Skills that relate to both the faith, and schools’ values outcomes
– for private and government schools.
Christian Values – Heroes, Relationships, Coolness, Peer pressure, Anger, Non-violent options, Direction in life, Choices, Hope, Leadership, Ways of knowing, Worth of people… and more.
Christian Education – Christmas, Easter, the Basics of Christianity.
More topics: click here.
These presentations can be used to complement existing scripture programs, or as standalone presentations for students that have no regular religious education. Students often suspend their prejudgments because we are visitors, giving a chance to hear more clearly.
- Creative methods including the use of games, creative storytelling, object lessons, and multimedia.
- A positive life-skill is presented with the Christian input, so that all hearers can benefit.
- Approx 55 mins (flexes to suit school period times)
- Combined groups up to 200 preferred, although whole-school assemblies can be catered for also (with shorter presentations)
- Special events, graduations, leader training, etc.
Series & Camps
- A series of presentations (on camps or in-school) can educate the concepts more thoroughly per hour of input.
- Camps can extend this effectiveness, using a change of environment, role-modelling, informal conversation, and other active learning methodologies.
Some topics have the best educational outcomes when the whole community is involved together, students, staff, parents, local community groups.
Example: One school had the basics of the Christian faith explained in the school, dovetailing it with staff PD, a parents’ briefing & Q&A evening, and had representatives from local churches in attendance also.